Kawartha Nordic is a non-profit ski club with a few dedicated staff, but largely maintained and operated by volunteers. This means that we would love to have you help with the club's activities.
New in 2014–2015, KNSC introduced a small number of part-time staff to support our growing club and facilities.
- Jon Grimwood — Head Coach
- Helen Mead — Day Lodge Attendant
- Wendy Reid — Day Lodge Attendant
- Ryan Stabler — Youth Program Coordinator
Board of Directors
The Kawartha Nordic Ski Club Directors are a group of volunteers dedicated to making KNSC a great place to ski. The directors are elected at the annual general meeting each fall. Our Directors wear many hats beyond their title; thanks to them for all of their efforts.
- Lucie Blouin
- Nathan Chambers
- Kim De Leenheer — Treasurer
- Todd Harris — Vice President
- Peter Lawless
- Michael Nevills — Secretary
- Diane Rogers — Director of Programs
- Susan Sauvé
- Bruce Wurtele — President
We also depend on the hard work and dedication of the following volunteer executive members.
- Pat deVilliers — Cabin Keeper Coordinator
- Jill Topping — Cabin Keeper Coordinator
- Dave Woodfine — Trails