All visitors, staff, and volunteers must complete the KN COVID-19 Screening Tool online each day before coming to Kawartha Nordic.
If you are unable to use the online tool, please print and use the following screening tool.
- Do you have any one of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs, unrelated to chronic or other known causes or conditions? Yes or No
- Fever and/or chills
- Cough or barking cough
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease or loss of smell or taste
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
- Runny or stuffy/congested nose
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea, or other digestive issues
- Extreme tiredness or muscle aches
- Are you 18 years of age or older, and have any one of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs, unrelated to chronic or other known causes or conditions? Yes or No
- Pink Eye
- Falling Down often
- Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)? Yes or No
- In the last 14 days, have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19? Yes or No
- In the last 14 days, have you received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell phone? Yes or No
- In the last 14 days, have you or anyone you live with travelled outside of Canada? Yes or No
- Is anyone you live with currently experiencing any new COVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting for test results after experiencing symptoms? Yes or No
If you answer yes to any of these 7 questions, please go home to self-isolate immediately and contact your health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) for next steps.
If you answer no to all 7 questions, you are welcome to join us on-site at Kawartha Nordic, subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Please consult the full text of The Ontario Ministry of Health COVID-19 Screening Tool, if you have questions about the listed symptoms or other aspects of the screening tool.