All visitors, staff, and volunteers must complete the following COVID-19 Screening Tool each day before coming to Kawartha Nordic.
- Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs, unrelated to chronic or other known causes or conditions? Yes or No
- Fever or Chills
- Difficulty Breathing or shortness of breath
- Sore throat, trouble swallowing
- Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
- Decrease or loss of smell or taste
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
- Have you travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days? Yes or No
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19? Yes or No
If you answer yes to any of these 3 questions, please go home to self-isolate immediately and contact your health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) for next steps.
If you answer no to all 3 questions, you are welcome to join us on-site at Kawartha Nordic, subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan.