Kawartha Nordic is a non-profit ski club with a few dedicated staff, but largely maintained and operated by volunteers. This means that we would love to have you help with the club's activities.
The following wonderful staff help to support our growing club and facilities.
- Sasha Istvan — Bunnyrabbit Lead Coach
- David Kubica — Jackrabbit Lead Coach
- Peter Laurie — Track Attack Lead Coach
- Wendy Reid — General Manager
- Kent Todd — U12/U14 Racing Team Lead Coach
Board of Directors
The Kawartha Nordic Ski Club Directors are a group of volunteers dedicated to making KNSC a great place to ski. The directors are elected at the annual general meeting each fall. Our Directors wear many hats beyond their title; thanks to them for all of their efforts. The Board of Directors meets monthly on Monday evenings throughout the year. The Executive includes the President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary and meets regularly to manage operational affairs.
- Lucie Blouin — Vice President
- Cathy Bolan
- Kim De Leenheer — Treasurer
- Todd Harris — President
- John Hauser
- Kathy MacMillan-Jones
- Paul Quinn
- Fiona Walker
- Reinout Westbroek
- Bruce Wurtele — Membership
We can only operate Kawartha Nordic thanks to the many volunteers that coach youth programs, maintain cabins and trails, and organize other volunteers. These fine volunteers deserve special mention for their key roles.
- Todd Harris — Head Coach
- Fiona McGuiness — Secretary
- Kent Todd — Maps and Signs
- Dave and Marg Walsh — Cabin Keeper Coordinator
- Vince and Ann Way-Nee — Firewood
- Dave Woodfine — Facilities Manager