On Tuesday 16-Feb-2021 Peterborough County is moving in to the Yellow Zone of the Provincial Reopening Ontario Act.
Kawartha Nordic's COVID Safety Plan remains largely the same, with a focus on
- Avoid the 3 C's: Contact, Crowds, & Closed spaces
- Follow the 3 W's: Wash hands, Wear a mask, & Widely space
We would like to highlight the following key points about the move to the Yellow Zone:
- The Province is still advising that you stay at home as much as possible, and not travel between health regions, expecially between regions in different zones.
- Instructional Programs, Events, and Groups of up to 100 are allowed to resume outdoors.
- 2m spacing should still be observed in all situations.
Please note also that our buildings will remain closed.